Thursday 17 January 2013

Things I have drawn this week

I know it's only Thursday, but it's been quite a week. On Monday I was working at the Sick Kids, and had a one-on-one drawing session with a lovely boy who I will call L. We drew some stuff, I spilled water on his bed, we chatted about his pet cat. That kind of thing. This is a picture of IVAC, who we think might be a naughty character, if he was a character. He is an important part of L's treatment, and we discussed how we could make him look like he had a face. L's drawing was loads better than mine.

On Tuesday I hung an exhibition with 4 friends from eca, and we had a little opening party to celebrate.

Yesterday I didn't do much.

Today I drew this. It made me laugh. 
It turns out that I needed to laugh more than I knew. Sometimes you just need to laugh, and spend time with friends.
I hope L gets better really soon.

No comments: